Benefits of Joining the New South Wales Underwater Hockey Commission
The main benefits of individual & club membership are:
- Eligibility to play at state & national tournaments.
- Personal Accident Cover for all financial members.
- Membership of AUF & Underwater Hockey Australia.
- Public Liability cover for your club.
Roles of the New South Wales Underwater Hockey Commission
The NSW UWH Commission provides an organised structure whose aims are to:
- Help facilitate state-run competitions such as State Titles and Interclub Champs.
- Invest in equipment and negotiate pool bookings.
- Seek grants from the Department of Sport & Recreation, affiliate bodies and the private sector.
- Promote the growth of our sport and support the clubs in developing and attracting new members.
- Provide insurance cover for players and clubs to be able to book pools.
- Minimise injury & improve game standards through proper accreditation of coaches and officials.
Joining the NSW Underwater Hockey Commission
Membership to the NSW Underwater Hockey Comission is included with your Australian Underwater Federation (AUF) membership.
Your AUF Membership can be paid and maintained on the AUF Website.
Membership costs $80 for Seniors and $40 for Juniors per year.